Audience Polling Company – Padgett Communications
At Padgett Communications, we believe an audience polling company should be fully invested in an event. We understand that reputations can be made or broken, sales can be won or lost, and careers can thrive or fail depending on the success of a meeting or conference. That’s why we urge you to consider carefully when choosing an audience response systems (ARS) provider, and to ask the following questions:
- Does the provider use a trained, dependable, full-time staff?
- Am I being offered 100 percent reliable, user-friendly, field-tested equipment?
- Is everything that I will be charged for listed on the event quote?
- Are the capacity and experience of the provider compatible with my creative ideas?
- Can the ARS company quickly provide names of recognizable, reputable clients with 100 percent past event satisfaction?
Padgett Communications proudly responds with a resounding “yes” to all of the above. Excellent customer service and innovative technology are our hallmarks. Our ability to deliver on our promises is supported by a 100 percent success rate for thousands of events since our founding in 1995. Conducting business in a group setting with live audience polling has never been more informative and efficient, whether the meeting takes place in a small office boardroom or a convention center hall with thousands of attendees.
Call or click today to find out more about what makes Padgett Communications the audience polling company to choose for your next conference or meeting. We’ll gladly provide a free, itemized quote for your event.