Audience Response Systems for a Small Event - Up To 100 AttendeesMeeting planners and event coordinators who would like to ensure clear, concise message presentation and liven up a small event of up to 100 attendees will appreciate the personalized service provided by the audience response system (ARS) experts from Padgett Communications. Conducting business in a collaborative setting has never been more efficient and informative, thanks to the availability of user-friendly, handheld keypads from Padgett. Our ARS service is perfect for:
Since entering the ARS field in 1995, Padgett Communications has achieved a
100 percent success rate at thousands of events of all sizes. Excellent customer
service and professional collaboration are our hallmarks. When you go with
Padgett Communications for your ARS, you get much more than a "meeting in a
box;" you get a partner you can rely on to help you make sure your event goes
off without a hitch from start to finish.
Call or click "Get A Quote" today to learn more about audience response systems available for a small event of up to 100 attendees from Padgett Communications. We'll gladly provide a free, itemized quote for your event.
Audience Response Systems for a Medium Event - 101-500 AttendeesPlanning for a medium event of 101-500 attendees can be a complex task, especially when the success of the event depends on the flawless execution of an audience response system (ARS). The ARS experts from Padgett Communications understand how important it is for everything to go right when the lights go on for the big event, and we're here to help. Let our coordinators and technicians handle the ARS details, leaving you to focus on the big picture.
The hallmarks of Padgett Communications are efficient, professional collaboration and world-class customer service - the best in the ARS industry. We've proven our worth time and again with a 100 percent success rate at thousands of events since we entered the ARS field in 1995. When you bring us aboard for your ARS needs, you get:
- A full-time project manager, trained and employed by Padgett Communications
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your ARS needs are being met by competent professionals with a proven track record
- Reliable, state-of-the-art, user-friendly handheld keypads
- On-site responsibility for setup, coordination, and troubleshooting
- Pre-event planning to determine which of Padgett Communications' many meeting applications can best serve your needs
- Instant archiving and permanent storage of data for easy access in the future
- Cost certainty with a completely itemized quote
Audience Response Systems for a Large Event - More than 500 AttendeesYou're holding a large event - more than 500 attendees are expected. It's the kind of event that can make or break a fiscal year - or even set the company agenda for years to come. Audience feedback will be essential, but how best to compile information, present results, and archive data? Handwritten response forms are costly to print and unwieldy, and imagine the hours it would take to compile the data. You need information you can trust, and you need it instantly. That's why you need an audience response system (ARS) from Padgett Communications.
Padgett Communications can provide user-friendly, handheld keypads that allow audiences of up to 25,000 to stay engaged in the meeting from start to finish. If knowledge is power, imagine having the ability to combine the thought processes of a stadium full of people. Padgett's ARS services can help you:
- Maintain audience engagement and involvement
- Quickly build consensus
- Streamline data compilation and archiving
- Present poll results instantly
- Illustrate complex concepts simply
- Instantly archive compiled data for easy access in the future
- Conduct fast, accurate, anonymous voting
- Make instant demographic comparisons
- Gather other marketing information
- Much more