The Advantages of Renting an Audience Response System for Meetings, Events & Conferences
Renting an audience response system from Padgett Communications simply makes sense for conferences and meetings of all sizes throughout the world. You’ll find no better audience response system (ARS) provider than Padgett, the worldwide leader in the audience feedback industry. We’ve been at the forefront of the ARS business since 1995, and our deep list of completely satisfied Fortune 500 clients is only one indication of that.
What sets us apart – one of the main reasons we’re the ARS provider of choice for Oprah Winfrey’s lineup of popular daytime talk shows – is our commitment to world-class customer service for the people and organizations that are renting an audience response system from us. We care deeply about the success of each and every event we handle, and we’re glad to say we’ve never failed a single customer. We’ve worked extensively within nearly every industry imaginable, and our technological prowess is unmatched.
Our hands-on customer service always includes:
- On-site service and support, overseen by a personal project manager
- Rehearsal and equipment checks, including checking audience site lines and the acoustic integrity of the auditorium or conference room
- Detailed, itemized quotes with no hidden charges
- Professional, personalized communication and collaboration from start to finish
- Instant archiving and secure storage of audience feedback data for easy access later on
We also feature state-of-the-art handheld keypad and touchscreen devices that operate on a secure, robust frequency-hopping spread spectrum in order to provide maximum indoor range and reliability. Our easy-to-use audience response handhelds all have a sleek, eye-catching design and are customizable with corporate logos. Click or call today to get started with a complimentary quote for your next event, meeting, or conference. You’ll soon discover that renting an audience response system from Padgett Communications was one of the best business decisions you ever made.