Polling Your Audience with Systems from Padgett Communications
Polling your audience has never been simpler or more productive, thanks to the international leader in audience response systems, Padgett Communications. The audience feedback capability provided by Padgett is unsurpassed in the ARS industry. Since entering the field in 1995, Padgett has achieved 100 percent success at thousands of events and meetings around the world. We consistently provide our clients exemplary results by staying ahead of the ARS technology curve and by providing world-class customer service.
The key to effective polling of an audience with our systems is a versatile assortment of handheld keypad devices, widely referred to as audience response clickers. The ARS experts from Padgett will work closely with you to determine which of our handheld devices best meets your requirements. The touch screen Padgett Ativa, Worldwide, Plus, and Mini come with the latest innovative ARS features, including:
- Operation on a robust frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) to eliminate signal interference
- Individually assigned ID addresses for fast and accurate data compilation
- Certification for use in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and other international regions
- An easy-to-read display (Ativa, Worldwide, and Plus only)
- Speed scoring capability for competitive events
- Separately programmable hot keys to signal for questions or comments
- Small, sleek design, with thermoplastic outer cases that come in a variety of colors
- Logos customizable by event or corporation
All of Padgett’s ARS audience polling equipment is field tested, and an event manager is always on site to ensure a smooth production from start to finish. In addition, our audience response services are PowerPoint® compatible. Click or call today for a free, completely itemized quote and to learn why audience polling systems from Padgett Communications are the gold standard in the audience response systems industry.