Audience Response Systems for Rent Throughout the United States, Canada & Worldwide
As you plan your next event, meeting, or conference, consider the many benefits of working with the world’s leading provider of audience response system (ARS) service, Padgett Communications. Since 1995, we’ve provided audience response systems for rent for dozens of Fortune 500 companies, as well as some of the most recognizable names in the entertainment industry – including Oprah Winfrey.
What sets Padgett apart from the competition is a genuine commitment to world-class customer service. We don’t merely send you the components of a “meeting in the box,” the way some ARS companies do. Nor do we employ freelance engineers who happen to live near the convention center. When you rent one of our audience response systems, we come to your location. It’s our business to make you look good in front of your event’s attendees, be they supervisors, peers, or potential customers.
As you consider your ARS options, be sure to ask prospective providers the following questions:
- Do you use a trained, dependable, full-time staff with on-site support?
- Do you use 100 percent reliable, user-friendly, field-tested equipment?
- Are all my charges listed on the event quote?
- Do you have experience working within my particular industry?
- Can you provide names of prominent, reputable clients who have been completely satisfied with your ARS service at past events?
Padgett Communications replies with an emphatic “yes” to all of the above. Click or call today and experience the difference a truly engaged ARS provider can make for your next event in the U.S., Canada, or any other major city in South America, Asia, Africa, or Europe. We guarantee that you will be pleased with the audience response systems for rent from Padgett.