Leading Audience Response System Provider Serving Cities Across the Globe
Any run-of-the-mill audience response system (ARS) company can ship you a box of keypads and a set of instructions, but that doesn’t necessarily guarantee that you will be able to implement the equipment into your event seamlessly. Keypads can fail, software can crash, and a host of other issues can arise that can cause severe disruptions in your event and make the entire thing a waste of time. How can you know for sure that your event will go off without a hitch? The answer is simple: by partnering with industry-leader ARS provider Padgett Communications.
Unlike many ARS vendors, we never rely on freelance contractors. When you rent an audience response system from Padgett Communications, you get:
- A full-time project manager, trained and employed by Padgett Communications, to work on-site and oversee all aspects of ARS service, including equipment setup, coordination, and troubleshooting
- Pre-event planning sessions to determine which of our many meeting applications can best serve your needs
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly handheld keypads that are field-tested to ensure reliability
- Instant archiving and permanent storage of data for easy access in the future
Well-Traveled ARS Experts
Based in Tampa, FL, we have the infrastructure to serve both national and international events. In fact, a good deal of our business is outside Florida, and our diverse list of clients includes medical communications companies, pharmaceutical companies, audiovisual companies, visitors’ bureaus, hotels, and more. Because we can work anywhere in the world, we have a solid understanding of tariffs, customs, and the other logistics of doing business internationally. All this is to say, when you turn to Padgett Communications for ARS, you’re partnering with a company that has a global footprint.
Our ergonomic, handheld devices are at the center of our ARS service. This means we’re constantly updating our keypad technology so that we can serve virtually any event, no matter the size or scope. Our easy-to-use keypads are available in the following models:
- The Padgett Worldwide, a sleekly designed unit that includes 13 numeric keys and allows up to 10 answer options
- The Padgett Plus, an advanced keypad that features a multi-digit entry that allows up to 20 response options and offers multi-room voting ability
- The Padgett Mini, a wearable keypad that’s smaller than a credit card but provides all the most important features of the Padgett Worldwide
And because these devices have a long battery life and operate via dependable radio frequencies, you won’t experience any of the problems associated with smartphone-based ARS. That means no connectivity issues and no need for multiple programs. What’s more, your Padgett program manager will be on hand to ensure that all devices, as well as video and audio equipment, are working correctly.
A Worldwide Leader in ARS
Since our founding in 1995, Padgett Communications has achieved a 100 percent success rate while providing ARS service at meetings, conferences, and events across a wide range of industries. We have been able to maintain this flawless run by continually providing efficient, professional collaboration from an event’s beginning through its end.
To learn more about why you should choose Padgett Communications when you need to rent an audience response system, please contact us today. We provide ARS services in cities all over the world.