Enjoy World-Class Audience Response Technology With the Padgett System
The audience response technology you can count on from the Padgett Communications system is unsurpassed in the audience response systems (ARS) industry. Since entering the ARS field in 1995, Padgett has never failed to satisfy a client at thousands of events worldwide. In fact, we consistently exceed expectations by staying ahead of the ARS technology curve and by providing world-class customer service.
The backbone of the audience response technology utilized by the Padgett system is our versatile array of handheld keypad and touchpad devices, widely referred to as “clickers.” The ARS experts from Padgett will work closely with you to determine which of our handheld remotes best meets your requirements. The Worldwide, Plus, Mini, and Ativa touchpads come with the latest in innovative ARS features, including:
- Operation on a robust frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) to eliminate signal interference
- Individually assigned ID addresses for fast and accurate data compilation
- Certification for use in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and other international regions
- An easy-to-read display (Worldwide, Ativa and Plus only)
- Speed scoring capability for competitive events
- Separately programmable hot keys to signal for questions or comments
- Small, sleek design, with thermoplastic outer cases that come in a variety of colors
- Customizable corporate logos
All of Padgett Communications’ ARS audience polling equipment is field tested, and an event manager is always on-site to ensure a smooth production from start to finish. In addition, our audience response service includes PowerPoint compatibility. Click or call today for a free itemized quote and to learn why audience response technology employed by the Padgett system is the gold standard in the audience response systems industry.