Reliable, Innovative Audience Response Tech Helps You Get the Most from Your Meeting
An audience response system (ARS) is dependent upon two qualities to ensure usefulness and effectiveness − cutting-edge audience response tech, and smart, experienced people to implement it. An ARS from Padgett Communications gives event planners the best of both − state-of-the art software and hardware, along with ARS professionals who are dedicated to providing exemplary customer service.
Padgett’s cutting-edge handheld keypads and touchpads operate on a secure, robust frequency-hopping spread spectrum in order to provide maximum indoor range and reliability. Our easy-to-use audience response handhelds all have a sleek, eye-catching design and are customizable with corporate logos. But it’s not just about audience response tech with Padgett. We’ve been at the forefront of the ARS business since 1995, and our deep list of satisfied Fortune 500 clients is only one indication of that. Besides our top-of-the-line audience response tech, what sets us apart is our commitment to unparalleled customer service. We care deeply about the success of each and every event we handle, and we’re proud to say we’ve never failed a single customer.
Our hands-on client service always includes:
- Detailed, itemized quotes with no hidden charges
- Professional, personalized communication and collaboration from start to finish
- On-site service and support, overseen by a personal project manager
- Rehearsal and equipment checks, including checking audience site lines and the acoustic integrity of the auditorium or conference room
- Instant archiving and secure storage of audience feedback data for easy access later
- Follow-up analysis of your event’s ARS implementation
Click or call today to get started with a complimentary quote for your next event, meeting, or conference. You’ll soon discover that the audience response tech we have for rent, coupled with our personable and professional service, will be one of the best business decisions your company has made.