Interactive Audience Participation Systems & Software from Padgett Communications
The inclusion of interactive audience participation systems (ARS) software at a meeting, event, or conference can help to attract and hold the attention of attendees unlike anything else. Since 1995, Padgett Communications has managed to stay on the cusp of the latest ARS software available, and we’re proud to provide only the most state-of-the-art products to our clients today.
When you choose to rent interactive audience participation software from Padgett Communications, you’ll be able to use it in all sorts of different applications. Some of the more popular usages for the software and systems that we rent include:
- Running company-wide elections
- Making conference and convention breakout sessions more fun
- Playing interactive games based on popular television shows, such as Jeopardy! and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Receiving valuable input on new products or services before taking them to market
- Conducting focus groups
- Facilitating tests and quizzes in an environment similar to a classroom
- Overseeing employee training sessions
- Gaining insight into company policies and procedures from employees while allowing them to remain anonymous
- And more
We proudly maintain a 100 percent success rate, and it isn’t by any miracle that we have such sterling reviews. We believe in providing exceptional service in all that we do, and we’ll go to great lengths to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with your experience with Padgett.
To find out more about the interactive audience participation software and response systems available from Padgett Communications, please contact us today. When you do, we’ll gladly assist you in the choosing from our incredible selection and also provide a completely itemized quote covering all that you plan to rent from us.