Interactive Conference Voting From Padgett Communications
Interactive conference voting from Padgett Communications will help you extract every ounce of intellectual potential from your next meeting or event. Perhaps you anticipate a large gathering of professionals from every corner of the map, all ready to contribute to the conversation, all eager to share their opinions. It may be that you intend to build your next marketing campaign around the data gathered during an upcoming convention.
Whatever the purpose, whatever the industry, whether for auditorium-sized crowds or breakout sessions, you will want to make sure that an audience response systems (ARS) expert from Padgett Communications is by your side.
Professionally coordinated interactive conference voting is about much more than merely asking questions, pushing buttons on audience response remotes, and nodding thoughtfully at the graphs and charts projected on the big screen. It’s about using the intellectual resources available when a group of people get together in one place and bend their minds toward solving a problem or reaching a goal. It’s an important element of strategy development, and it should not be left to chance.
That’s why it’s wise to bring an ARS expert from Padgett Communications on board. With Padgett by your side, you can rely on:
- On-site management by a full-time Padgett Communications employee
- Reliable, state-of-the-art, user-friendly audience polling devices
- The ability to accommodate meetings of any size
- Availability for conferences and events throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and elsewhere around the world
- Instant analysis and archiving of data
- Versatile display options, and the ability to adjust a presentation “on the fly”
- Much more