Padgett Interactive Meeting Systems Help Maximize the ROI on Your Event’s ARS
An examination of return on investment (ROI) of interactive meeting systems might begin with the cost of implementation, but it should certainly not end there. Focusing only on the bottom line would be a mistake, because there is real value to be had when you hire Padgett Communications to be the audience response system (ARS) provider for your next event or meeting.
Naturally, we understand it is tempting to select one of the relatively low cost of do-it-yourself interactive meeting systems. But why settle for the impersonal “meeting in a box,” when you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that every aspect of your presentation and audience interaction will be planned and executed on site by a proven ARS professional?
At Padgett Communications, it’s about so much more than hardware and software, and most audience response system reviews agree. The personal touch sets us apart, and we take full responsibility for the ARS management of your event. That means you can leave audience engagement and data compilation to us, while you focus your attention elsewhere. Never worry again about faulty equipment, lost data, or malfunctioning software. When you partner with Padgett, you get the peace of mind that comes with:
- A 100 percent success rate with thousands of events worldwide since 1995.
- On-site service and support, overseen by a Padgett Communications project manager – never a subcontracted freelancer.
- Rehearsal run-throughs to double-check the equipment, the audience sight lines, and the acoustic integrity of your auditorium or conference room.
- Detailed, itemized quotes with absolutely no hidden charges.
- Professional, personalized communication and collaboration from start to finish.
At Padgett Communications, we truly care about our clients, and it shows with the attention to detail and level of support we provide with our interactive meeting systems. Other ARS firms may promise perfection. Our track record proves it. Call or click today to learn more about our audience response systems, or for an itemized quote for your event.