Audience voting, as enabled by the audience response systems from Padgett Communications, is the perfect way to compile actionable information at your next meeting, focus group, or event. And by “actionable,” we mean right then, that moment, when the information is fresh and meaningful. How nice would it be to have the ability to clarify a poll result, or to further explain a complicated issue, simply by changing your presentation “on the fly?” Because we are there on-site by your side, Padgett Communications can make that happen.
Real time audience voting is voting in the moment, typically in response to a question, often with several answer options corresponding to a key or button on a Padgett hand-held device. The questions used for audience voting can be multiple-choice, true-false, either-or, or any other format you choose.
Padgett Communications provides a wide variety of display options as well, including pie charts, bar charts, pencil charts, X-Y mapping, and more. The uses of Padgett-enabled audience voting include:
- Building or illustrating consensus quickly among a large group of attendees
- Encouraging audience participation and feedback
- Streamlining compilation and archiving of data
- Presenting poll results immediately, in a variety of formats
- Illustrating complex concepts simply
- Gathering demographic information about the audience
- Gathering opinions about new products
- Much More
Call or click today to discover how to extract a data gold mine from your next event, meeting, or focus group using audience voting technology from Padgett Communications. Your personal project manager will provide all the technical support and on-site management you need, and your completely itemized quote is complimentary.