Audience Polling Technology From Padgett Communications
Audience polling technology from Padgett Communications is unsurpassed in the audience response systems (ARS) industry. Since entering the ARS field in 1995, Padgett has achieved 100 percent success at thousands of events worldwide. We consistently exceed our clients’ expectations by staying ahead of the ARS technology curve and by providing world-class customer care.
The backbone of the audience polling technology utilized by Padgett Communications is our versatile array of handheld keypad devices, widely referred to as audience response clickers. The ARS experts from Padgett will work closely with you to determine which of our three handheld remotes best meets your requirements. The Worldwide, Plus, and Mini come with the latest innovative ARS features, including:
- Operation on a robust frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) to eliminate signal interference.
- Individually assigned ID addresses for fast and accurate data compilation.
- Certification for use in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and other international regions.
- An easy-to-read display (Worldwide and Plus only).
- “Speed scoring” capability for competitive events.
- Separately programmable hot keys to signal for questions or comments.
- Small, sleek design, with thermoplastic outer cases that come in a variety of colors.
- Customizable corporate logos.
All of Padgett Communications® ARS audience polling equipment is field tested, and an event manager is always on-site to ensure a smooth production from start to finish. In addition, our audience response service include PowerPoint® compatibility. Click or call today for a free itemized quote and to learn why audience polling technology from Padgett Communications is the gold standard in the audience response systems industry.